EXPLORING STRATFORD  

The last weekend I had free time to explore the city. I realise that the winter is coming and I don’t have proper clothes for that so I remembered that once I heard about a great place to go for shopping it’s called - Westfield. I started looking where is it and how I can go there and I found it in Stratford,very busy area in London. I’ve never been there before, so was the perfect way how to discover new places where to spend my saturday.

To get there was so easy, I took the Central Line directly to Stratford, but there is more options like the overground or the DLR.

The shopping centre is massive, as well as Stratford station huge building, everything new and well maintained, also nice views from Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park .

Westfield

You can find any kind of shop there: clothes, food, banks, electronic, optical etc. I found more than I expected. But to be honest, I don’t recommend to go on a weekend, because there is thousands and thousands of people, but if you don’t mind the busyness go for it! Because who knows... maybe you will find your other half.  Enjoy the shopping spree!


Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park

Was the perfect place to recover energy after a long journey of shopping, nice views and good place to get relax. After that, You might  want to visit the famous Olympic stadium and the rest of the amazing site, where  the famous  Olympics and Paralympic games of 2012 took place.
Places like London Aquatic center or London Velopark they are all there. Where 204 nations and over 10,000 athletes fought to reach the top of the podium. Great records in Athletics swimming, cycling, shooting etc.Athletes like Usain Bolt, Mo Farah and Michael Phelps great names have taken place in sports history.





At the end I found out that Stratford it’s a very nice place to live. Good transport links brand new properties every kind of shops and amazing places to go out. All what we need it’s there



To find rooms in Stratford please visit our page www.cityrooms.com


By Ayoub

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Vintage Markets of London

Ways To Waste Time on the Internet!

London's Best spots to Jump Around!